Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning


This beautiful Christmas morning I awoke with him on my mind , but that would be no different from any other day since we reunited.
I awoke thinking of how I wish he was lying next to me in the bed and I would slip off to the kitchen to make us coffee and bring him a cup in bed. Then I would kiss him on his nose until his eyes fluttered open to me, tossled and sleepy eyed. I already know he would smile sweetly, as that is his way with me. He may not always be sweet with most, but with me he is tender and thoughtful. He tells me I bring this side out in him.
He brings out in me so many things. A sexual , sensual woman that starves for him. A intelligent being that wants to figure things out. A nurturing caring person that wants to take care of him.
I fell in love with a manchild, but he is growing into a real man now. A deep thinker , responsible and serious in the ways that matter, but also a little inner child that relishes the fun part of life.
Our life is complicated , but in other ways it all seems so simple. I love him and he loves me and all the rest is in the details.
My wish for you on this beautiful Christmas morning is to find a love like ours. To have even just a taste of what this feels like is to be blessed by the gods.
Merry Christmas xoxoxoxo
Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment