Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"The Scientist" by Coldplay





This is a song that's always made me think of Sabine and our relationship. The elements of wanting to go back and change things in the past is, I think, a universal desire. I know it's very strong in me. I imagine I sometimes spend too much time wishing I had a time machine and probably not enough time considering what needs to be done for the situations of the present. I don't know. It is often difficult to determine things like that about myself. The high-powered tools of perception work well when looking outside. Turning them to look inside though sometimes feels like looking through the wrong end of a telescope. Please excuse my ramblings, it's not particularly early here, but it wasn't too long ago I woke up, and I still have not sipped my coffee yet. It's too hot.
-Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment