Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Missing Him


This morning I woke up missing Griffin way too much. We just spent last night talking about everything and nothing and having ultimate phone sex, but it is never enough. I always, always want more of him.
Griffin and I live far apart from one another and someday it won't be like this. It is just getting to the someday part. Our lives are complicated , more so than most. We met online in a book chat room over seven years ago. Our lives took very different paths for awhile, but now we have reunited and are exploring our relationship again.
I love him and he loves me but all the rest is as confusing at it gets.
We are doing this blog together , yet separately. We wanted something else to connect us. Something else to share with one another. Griffin is my split apart , my soul mate. We are a very kismet couple always having similarities and coincidences happen to us simultaneously. We both love the same music , foods , lifestyles , animals , books , movies , hobbies etc... We have a lot in common and the things we don't ,we just agree to disagree on.
I honestly don't know if we will make it as a couple, but the important elements are there , and maybe thats all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment